Friday 16 May 2014

Confessions Of A Heartbroken


I have been so used to being alone
But all of that changed when you came along
You made me believe in forever
You made me see a happily ever after



The memories we made were the best
We were able to get through any test
We had fights, we had arguments
But i believe there were more merriments



One night we talked about where we were
The usual things we normally encounter 
I came knowing that everything will be fixed
I guess this time there must have been a remiss



Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me cry 
Thank you for showing me that life is still worthwhile
How I wished that i'd never go away
But there's no longer any reason for me to stay



I said i love you, you said you did too
However, i guess mine was the only true
I hope you find your way
This time dont ever ever go astray

No comments:

Post a Comment