Friday 17 October 2014

Praeludium

There were sounds that echoed from beyond
I looked back and saw no one was around
I searched for it in the crowd of swipe rights
Then there I found a pitch that was just light

The volume was suddenly steadily growing
But there were moments that it was just fading
Then there was a sustained playful crescendo
Which was abruptly joined by an inquisitive fortissimo

Every note was a burst of calmness and doubt
Tensing, striking, and letting the joy flow out
The jumps and leaps of the tone resonate
The harmony intertwined did not dissipate

I tried to find the song again
Feelings dormant I have yet to regain
Then I realized that it's coming from within
From a frigid heart that's always been beating

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment